Friday, January 30, 2009

Aguirre, the Wrath of God: HIATUS

I'm not gonna finish the Aguirre the Wrath of God analysis I started on this blog. I know I'm not going to. There's too much I'd like to write about each scene, and it'd turn this blog into solely me doing so. There's no way to write about that movie in short, readable bursts. Well, maybe there is, but I don't know how to. I tried to when it came to the first scene, but there was so much more I wanted to write.

Anyway, maybe one day I'll come back to it and work on it. Not on this blog though. I'm having a much better time just writing poems and posting updates here or there.

Speaking of poetry, I'm working on a poetry book! It's 21 pages so far, so it's very early on... but I wrote 3 poems yesterday and 1 today, so maybe it won't take as long as I think. I don't know. Who knows? I don't.

See ya

No comments: